Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Soccer!

Tina gave me some sports papers to work with recently. Since it's been so long since my own kids played, I had to call on the relatives for some photos. My sister's husband came through with a few wonderful photos of their boys' team photos.



It was a grey, blah weekend so had hubby turn loose his Makes The Cut program for our Cricut and make me some die cuts to compliment these papers. Here you see the large soccer ball he formatted and cut for me. (He said, "Oh yay! A project!" - yes, the weekend was *that* blah.... )

Featurning the Soccer page from the Reminisce series of paper as well as Eyelet outlet Brads, all of which you can purchase through Tina, I think it turned out pretty well. If you follow the links to the Reminisce paper, you can see this boy's big brother in his football garb... just saying. ;-)

Have a Scrap-happy day!

1 comment:

  1. I love how your husband is involved with your crafting!!! Fun! And, this page is great! What a creative way to journal with the title!

    ReplyDelete