Monday, December 3, 2012

December at the Sisterhood!


Well I know that I've been lax in keeping you updated on things at the Sisterhood lately. Actually I didn't even tell you about the mini-crop we had!  It was a GREAT theme - "T'was the Month Before Christmas". There were games, challenges and lots of fun banter and chit chat.

However it's a new month. December has arrived with all its inherent Christmas themes. At the Sisterhood, we're only posting sketches this month for challenges. We'll also be "shutting down" the main chit chatting of the board around December 15 because everyone will likely be too busy to keep up much. Never fear however, we'll be around, just not posting our "regular" schedules. The DT needs a little time off too!

Here's my sketch challenge for December. From the lovely Kristine Davidson of Creative Scrappers, I chose  sketch #200.

Here is my take on the sketch.


What do you think? Let me know!!

Have a scrap-happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment